As you may know, NYC & Co. reported that the Big Apple has seen a rise in tourism, which is attributed to some of NYC’s most popular attractions. One of those being Opry City Stage, which brings a piece of Nashville to the heart of Times Square.
Opry City Stage is New York City’s home for authentic Southern food and daily live country music for the millions of families who come to Times Square annually. Opry City Stage marks the first-ever satellite location of Country music’s iconic Grand Ole Opry.
Daily Show Times
· Monday & Tuesday: 11:30am-2:30pm, 6pm-10pm
· Wednesday & Thursday: 11:30am-2:30pm, 6pm-12am
· Friday: 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-12am (Grand Ole Opry stream 8:30pm-9pm)
· Saturday: 8am-3pm, 5:30pm-12am (Grand Ole Opry stream 8:30pm-9pm)
· Sunday: 8am-3pm, 6pm-10pm