LITTLETON, Colorado – October 1, 2015 – From where our country began to where it seems to never end, America’s National Parks offer stirring glimpses of history and grand views of incredible landscapes. In 2016, the National Park Service is celebrating its 100th anniversary. As a long-time supporter of the National Park Foundation – the official charity of America’s parks – byway of its unparalleled GoParks! program, Globus is inviting travelers to join in on the fun. For the first time ever, Globus is introducing a NEW, 103-day tour called Centennial Celebration: 100 Days of GoParks!. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime vacation that takes travelers, quite literally, from Sea to Shining Sea.
“In America’s National Parks, postcard views meet life-altering experiences,” said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands. “To celebrate 100 years of picture perfect escapes, Globus is inviting travelers on an unparalleled, 103-day journey to see and experience America’s breathtaking treasures.”
This new celebratory tour takes travelers to 35 National Parks and introduces them to such Local Favorite experiences as:
- Taking a hayride through Glacier National Park
- Indulging in a wine tasting in Washington’s wine country
- Spending time with a Naturalist in Denali National Park and Preserve
- Enjoying a Navajo cookout at the Grand Canyon National Park
- Taking a buffalo safari near Custer State Park
- Journeying through the Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyard
- Stargazing in Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks
- Taking a carriage ride along the world-famous carriage roads in Acadia National Park
- Enjoying a candlelit dinner at Dobbin House Tavern (listed on the National Register of Historic Places
One of the Centennial Celebration tour’s Local Favorites even includes a dinner with Globus’ President and Chief Executive Officer, Scott Nisbet (Day 74).
“America offers travelers so much to see and do. Imagine waking up to a sunrise from a hotel right on the rim of the Grand Canyon or riding a horse to admire the pink and orange-spired hoodoos at Bryce Canyon,” said Born. “On this ‘bucket list’ tour, travelers will have more than 100 days to immerse themselves in the sights and history of our nation.”
Globus’ first- and only Centennial Celebration: 100 Days of GoParks! departure begins on July 7, 2016 in Honolulu, Hawaii and ends on October 17, 2016 in Las Vegas. It’s priced from $30,405.
Since 2011, Globus and the Globus family of brands have been proud to support the National Park Foundation. As part of this partnership, Globus donates one percent (1%) of the revenue for every traveler who books one of our 24 GoParks! Tours.
For more information and vacation details, visit www.globusjourneys.com. And, “like” us on Facebook for exclusive offers throughout the year (www.facebook.com/globus).