Review by Steven Skelley and Thomas Routzong
We were loaned a ROAMING MAN Wi-Fi hotspot device to review. We used if for a week at an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico.
Our ROAMING MAN Wi-Fi hotspot was very easy to set up. We connected multiple devices to our ROAMING MAN. The ROAMING MAN signal was stronger and more reliable than the free Wi-Fi offered at the resort.
With a set daily fee of $9.99 a day for unlimited use and coverage in 130+ countries, ROAMING MAN is a valuable asset for those traveling abroad.
ROAMING MANs mission is to provide global travelers with freedom, convenience and enhanced productivity.
ROAMING MAN is the world’s first 4G worldwide and free roaming Wi-Fi hotspot device for the travel and mobile internet industry. ROAMING MAN's cutting-edge technology offers a number of travel solutions, including:
- availability in over 130+ countries
- hassle free travelling (eliminating the use of SIM cards)
- stability (global coverage and global mobile internet access for everyone)
- security (Wi-Fi privacy)
- unlimited data plans
- affordability (travelling globally, paying locally)
- style (modern design)
- ease of use (plug and play interactive screen)
- power bank (mobile phone battery pack)
For more information, visit https://www.roamingman.com/