Enjoy an unforgettable summer vacation at the Caribbean’s premier luxury dive and beach club, offering endless activities above and below Bonaire’s wonder-filled Caribbean waters.
Bonaire, Dutch Antilles –Enjoy an unforgettable summer escape to Harbour Village Beach Club Bonaire, a pristine tropical island paradise that will nurture bonds with family and nature.
The Caribbean’s premier luxury dive and beach club, Harbour Village Beach Club is located within an exclusive beachfront enclave on a four-acre, private peninsula on the island of Bonaire. The resort features family friendly one- to five-bedroom suites and beach houses situated a few steps from the private white sand beach, cozy amenities such as double hammocks, an onsite 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Dive Center with instruction and certification programs for all levels and ages and numerous other activities and excursions, including:
• Guided Kayak and Stand-Up Paddle Board Tours. Take in the beautiful northern coast of the main island of Bonaire and the picturesque Harbour Village marina while experiencing the fun and fitness benefits of rowing or paddling through crystal clear Caribbean waters. The one-hour tours are priced at $75 per person, and there is a limit of three people per tour so the expert guides from the resort’s dive shop can inform and instruct guests as needed.
• Diving and Snorkeling. Bonaire was voted #1 in the Caribbean & Atlantic by readers ofScuba Diving magazine in categories that include Best Shore Diving (Snorkeling), Best Beginner Diving and Best Advanced Diving, and was also included in Islands magazine’s “Best For Families" roundup. Explore sites just off Harbour Village’s shore including the shipwreck of the 60-foot "Our Confidence,” located just 50 yards out from the beach. Another popular site, "Something Special,” is also a short swim away. Daily boat dives to sites around the island are offered, as are unique programs such as florescence night diving or snorkeling incorporating special UV lights. Guests can also take advantage of boat dives that allow kids to go with parents and experience SASY or Supplied Air Snorkeling for Youth (ages 5+) with an instructor while parents are diving. A Bubblemaker program is also available for ages 8+, and anyone age 10 or older can become certified onsite.
• Coral Reef Restoration Nursery Guided Dive. More than 30 years of environmental protection laws have made Bonaire home to some of the most well preserved marine life in the world. To help lead the way in conserving some of the Caribbean’s most spectacular reefs, Harbour Village offers new guided educational dives for certified divers that show how to nurture the new coral colonies right off the resort’s beach. When corals are ready to be re-planted later this summer, Coral Restoration Specialty certification courses also will be offered.
• Project AWARE. For every scuba certification instruction course completed at the club’s onsite Great Adventures Bonaire dive center, Harbour Village will donate $10 to Project AWARE, an international movement spearheaded by scuba divers striving to protect the ocean planet “one dive at a time.” All student divers who complete a course will receive a Project AWARE limited edition card to remind them that the place where they learned to dive or furthered their diving education made possible a gift to protect the ocean on their behalf.
• Kids Great Adventures Program. A variety of fun and unique on-land, supervised children’s programming is available, such as photography adventures and marine reef fish spying to learn how to identify the various species of fish that live on the house reef.
• Island Excursions. Take a water taxi to the uninhabited island of Klein Bonaire, or rent Harbour Belle or Harbour Queen, the boats in the Great Adventures fleet, by the hour for a private sunset cruise or for a private diving experience with a Dive Master.
For more information on Bonaire and Harbour Village Beach Club, visithttp://www.harbourvillage.com, call 1-800-424-0004, or e-mail: email@example.com learn more.
About Harbour Village Beach Club
Harbour Village Beach Club is located on a four-acre private peninsula with well-appointed rooms and suites nestled amid lush tropical gardens, a private white-sand beach, and an onsite First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Dive Center catering to all ages and skill levels. Guests can explore dive sites just off Harbour Village’s shore, including the shipwreck of the 60-foot "Our Confidence,” located just 50 yards out from the beach, a great spot for beginners that can even be seen by snorkelers from the surface. Another popular dive site, "Something Special,” is also a short swim away. The resort’s luxurious accommodations are situated just a few steps away from the beach and feature opulent décor and thoughtful details like secluded lanais and double hammocks. The resort is also home to the acclaimed La Balandra Restaurant, which gives the sensation of sailing into the Caribbean seascape with a dining deck located on a jetty extending out to sea, as well as The Spa at Harbour Village Beach Club. Harbour Village Beach Club was named Bonaire's Leading Hotel nine times in the past decade and is Bonaire's only member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.