**Packages Provide Visitors With an Opportunity to Explore Bonaire Above & Below the Water**
Kralendjik, Bonaire (March 14, 2016) - Just in time for planning summertime travel, many of Bonaire's hoteliers and activity providers are making it easier for visitors to enjoy their vacation with additional savings. By taking advantage of these offers, visitors to Bonaire will experience a vacation to remember.
Packages and deals available:
Where to stay:
- Belmar Oceanfront Apartments is offering savings with their Drive, Dive & Stay package. Every 2nd diver dives free starting from $545 per person per week. These specials are valid from April 2 through May 27, 2016. Terms & Conditions apply. For more information visit http://www.belmar-bonaire.com/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-888-655-0605.
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments is offering three Wellness Vacation Packages from May through June 2016. The Ohm Package ($499) entails a 7-night stay, yoga, meditation, Demo dive, and a 60-minute massage; the Prana Package ($599) includes a 7-night stay, yoga meditation, 3 breakfasts, Demo Dive, a 60-minute massage, Reiki, and Full Moon yoga (if available) and the Namaste Package ($799) also consists of a 7-night stay, yoga, meditation, 3 breakfasts, Demo Dive, a private salsa lesson, a 60 minute massage, Reiki, Pedicute, 3 Ayurvedic lunches and if possible, Full Moon yoga. Prices are based on per person, per week and include all taxes and service charges. For more information visithttp://www.sunrentalsbonaire.com/, email email@example.com, or call +599-717-6130.
- Bruce Bowker's Carib Inn is offering their Summer & Autumn Special from May 7 through November 5, 2016. The package consists of $20 off per night on any non-seaside room as well as both houses. For more information visit http://www.caribinn.com/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +599-717-8819.
- Buddy Dive Resort invites visitors to book their Drive & Dive 6-boat dive package and receive 3 extra 1-tank afternoon boat dives FREE, plus a 50% food credit. Weekly rates begin at $952.73 per person. The package is valid from April 17 through May 27, 2016.
- Buddy Dive Resort is offering their Coral Lovers June package, valid from June 1 - June 24, 2016. In cooperation with the Coral Restoration Foundation Bonaire, the package includes Coral Restoration presentations, adventure dives, Coral Restoration specialty courses and guided restoration dives. For more information visit http://www.buddydive.com/, email email@example.com, or call +599-717-5080 (ext. 524)
- Captain Don's Habitat is celebrating their 40th Anniversary, and is offering a Pre 40th Anniversary Special with a $100 instant room credit. Guests can book a 7-night, 6 or 12 boat dive package including breakfast and receive a $100 per room instant credit. Packages start at $920 per person for a 2 bedroom bungalow for 4. The travel window is now through April 2, 2016, with a blackout week of March 19 - 25, 2016. For more information visit https://www.habitatbonaire.com/, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-327-6709.
- Caribbean Club Bonaire's Dive & Explore package allows guests to receive a FREE guided shore dive plus a 50% food credit starting from $643 per person per week. The package is valid from April 17 through May 27, 2016. For more information visithttp://www.caribbeanclubbonaire.com/, email@example.com, or call +599-717-7901.
- Den Laman Condominiums 7- night package starts as low as $717 per person, based on four people sharing a Two Bedroom Ocean View condo. The package includes a four door, air-conditioned pick-up truck, six days of unlimited tanks for shore diving, free Nitrox upgrades and room tax. Rates are valid April 30 - December 23, 2016 based on availability. For more information visit www.denlaman.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-382-1094 or visitwww.facebook.com/denlamanbonaire.
Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino is offering up to 30% in savings on rates, starting at just $139 per night. The booking window is open now through December 19, 2016, while the travel window is up until December 19, 2017. Starting rates are based on double occupancy and are per person.
For information and bookings, visit http://www.diviresorts.com/divi-flamingo-beach-resort-bonaire.htm, email email@example.com, or call 1-800-367-3484 ext. 2077.
- Visitors can enjoy some serious 'Summer Savings' at Eden Beach Resort Bonaire. The 7-night package includes 6 days of unlimited shore diving with Wannadive Bonaire, Free Nitrox, and a 7-day truck rental. Weekly rates being at $910 per diver for a studio with terrace, based on double occupancy. The package is valid for travel May 7 through July 1; August 27 through September 30; and November 26 through December 16, 2016. For more information visit http://www.edenbeach.com/, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-855-228-4644.
- Harbour Village Beach Club is offering their Early Booking Bonus + Dive Free Special, that allows guests to enjoy complimentary diving when booking seven nights in select accommodations by March 15, 2016, for travel May 15 - June 15, 2016. The special includes six boat dives and unlimited shore diving. To book, contact reservations at 1-800-424-0004 or email email@example.com.
- Plaza Beach Resort is offering their Dive experience package starting from US $1,110 based on season and occupancy. For more information visit https://www.plazaresortbonaire.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +599-717-2500.
- Sand Dollar Condominiums is offering their 7th Night Free Ride to the Reef package with Dive Friends Bonaire. The package includes an Avis rental truck, 6 days of unlimited tanks for shore diving, free Nitrox upgrades and tourism tax. Boat diving packages are also available. Weekly rates begin at $654 per diver, based on four people sharing a two bedroom/two bath condominium. The package is valid for travel from April 30 - December 23, 2016. For more information visitwww.sanddollarbonaire.com, email email@example.com, call 1-800-288-4773 or visit www.facebook.com/sanddollarbonaire.
- Bonaire from the Sea is offering introductory prices for a fully catered day of diving and snorkeling on their luxury sailing yacht, the AMORAY. Rates begin at $650 for 1 to 2 guests, and $750 for groups of 5 and 6 guests. Bonaire from the Sea is also offering weekly self-catering live-aboard packages. The package includes daily sailing with the crew and full diving and snorkeling options. The live-aboard contains 3 in-suite double cabins and is moored at the Harbour Village Marina where guests will have full access to shore facilities, bars and restaurants. Weekly rates begin at $3,750 for 1 to 2 people, and $4,500 for a group of 5 to 6 guests. All prices are inclusive of local taxes. For more information visithttp://www.bonairefromthesea.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +599-785-2277.
- Flow Bonaire invites visitors to enjoy its Double Adventure Special. Guests can experience the Fluorescent night dive/snorkel and see the reef from a new perspective using a special dive light in combination with a mask visor. Flow Bonaire also offers their caving adventure, which entails exploring both a dry cave and one where tourists can snorkel in clear, fresh water. The Double Adventure Special is $79 (including all taxes), as opposed to the regular price of $50 per adventure. For more information visit http://www.flowbonaire.com/, email email@example.com, or call +599-788-4636.
- Tropical Travel Bonaire is offering their Nature Park Tour that includes a guided tour through Washington Slagbaai National Park, and complimentary snacks and refreshments. Transportation to/from hotel is also included. The tour is available 8:30am - 1:30pm, for $55 per person. The price does not include the $25 entrance fee to the Park. For more information visit http://www.tropicaltravelbonaire.com/, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +599-701-1232.
Located eighty-six miles east of Aruba, the Dutch Caribbean island of Bonaire offers year-round sunshine, low annual rainfall, pristine coral formations and the most abundant fish population in the Caribbean. World renowned for scuba diving and snorkeling, it is also ideal for adventurers and explorers as it offers a myriad of eco-adventure activities from sea and mangrove kayaking to windsurfing or kite boarding and more. For those who want to kick back and relax, not having traffic lights on the island makes it easy to stroll into town or hop on a scooter or bike to peruse the island at their own pace. Accommodations range from full-service oceanfront resorts and condominiums to intimate guesthouses, small inns and private villas.
Bonaire is ranked at #5 on the list of Trip Advisor's Travelers' Choice Awards Top 10 Caribbean Islands and was also voted #1 in Islands magazine's Editors' Picks: Best Snorkeling in the Caribbean. The Bonaire Marine Park was named one of theCaribbean's Best Places for Snorkeling in 2016 by USAToday.com, and was named one of the"10 Beaches to Visit in January 2015" by USA Today.
Bonaire continues to be recognized as one of the top destinations worldwide for its sustainable tourism. For the 10th year it was recognized as the Best Overall Divingin Scuba Diving Magazine's Annual Readers' Choice Awards. Bonaire has also been selected as the number one Shore Diving Destination in the Caribbean/Atlantic for 23 consecutive years in Scuba Diving Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards. This year, it received 12 awards. It was also voted number one for Macro Diving, Beginner Diving and Best Snorkeling.
Getting to Bonaire...
Delta operates a Saturday non-stop flight to/from Atlanta on Saturdays. Delta added two more non-stop flights to Bonaire from Atlanta through March 2016.
United Airlines operates weekly non-stop flights to Bonaire from Houston, TX and from Newark, NJ. As the schedule can vary from either a Saturday or Sunday departure from the USA, please visit United.com the most current flight information.
Other flights from North America generally arrive in Curacao or Aruba; Insel Air flies from Miami, FL to Bonaire via Curacao. Flights between Bonaire, Aruba and Curacao are available on Insel Air and Divi Divi Air flies between Bonaire and Curacao.
For more information on Bonaire visit www.tourismbonaire.com, and follow us onFacebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.